The two studio apartments are identical in layout and furnishings. They are built and maintained to a European standard and are comfortable and very clean.
Each has the following features:
- A comfortable bedroom with queen size bed, mosquito net, wardrobe, two bedside tables with table lamps.
- An overhead fan and a floor standing fan.
- An en suite shower room with toilet and washbasin and good shower.
- A small kitchen with refrigerator, two ring gas cooker, electric toaster and kettle, sink and all the basic kitchen equipment needed to prepare simple meals.
- Outside the apartments is an open air, covered inner courtyard area with beautiful views of rainforest and the Caribbean sea.
- Each apartment has its own sitting area in the courtyard with table and chairs.
- The courtyard is shady and private
- Sea View Apartment has a lovely view of the Caribbean Ocean and Forest View Apartment has a beautiful view of the tropical rainforest.
- Many beautiful birds can be seen from the courtyard area including parrots, banana quits, mot mot birds, woodpeckers, humming birds and the famous cocricots.
Sharon the housekeeper will meet you on arrival at the White House. She will normally have done some basic shopping so you have what you need for a simple supper and breakfast.
Sharon keeps the house beautifully clean and will change your sheets and towels twice a week. Sharon is very helpful and can help with any queries or problems that might arise.
Cat is the very friendly caretaker and gardener.
Sea View Apartment is US$60 per night
Forest View Apartment is US$50 per night
Discounts can be arranged for stays of 2 weeks or longer
Pictures of Sea View Apartment
Pictures of Forest View Apartment